Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Have You Passed Through This Night?

"Hey man, can I have a minute of your time?"

"Sure"

Why do I always have to say "Sure"?

Every time someone walks towards me and asks me if I they can take a few minutes of my time, I always say "sure", even though I know they are going to ask for my money and I'm going to end up giving it. It's not that I'm a douche and don't want to help anyone out, obviously I do or else I would never give them anything. But the point is, I just can't say no.

Ironically though, I just got a fortune cookie which said "Be assertive and you will win". I'm sure it's just a coincidence, which by the way a ton of coincidences happened to me today, it was quite eerie, but the fortune cookie has a point. I'm too soft.

But whatevz, my softness fed five homeless families today. I'm hoping I did too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You spurred me to write a blogpost, which you've read and commented on by now.

11/10/2006 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home