Friday, November 10, 2006

Consider The Ravens

ad‧dic‧tion[uh-dik-shuhn]
–noun
the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming, as narcotics, to such an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma.


Man, Fuck music! srsly! That shit is ruining my life.


With that said, I'm going to turn my blog into a music blog, starting my next blog entry. Maybe if I have an outlet for music, it won't take up all the hours of my day anymore.


lollerirony btw


oh and btw, people should be able to comment now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fucker, stealing my schtick! Anyways, awesome that you're starting a music blog too! :D

11/10/2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger Mistress Regina said...

Hey, uhmmmm, can I have a minute of your time? A cool blog you have here. I'm thinking, maybe, link exchange.






Aloha!

11/10/2006 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home