Monday, January 15, 2007

We Watched Them Lose Our Minds

Hey there bloggy baby, long time no see. Sorry I haven't posted on you lately, I've just been too busy doing nothing. Literally, nothing.

It's remarkable how much time someone can spend in their life without doing anything productive. It's been eight days since my school started and I have yet to open a book, read notes, or do anything your average student would have accomplished already. Right now I should be reading some stuff about cultural geography cause if I'm not mistaken I have some homework due tommorrow, or doing some linear algebra or electromagnetics homework, but instead I'm posting on this silly thing that no one is going to bother reading anyway.

So I'm here to declare that starting right after I click "PUBLISH", I will turn my life around and actually have one, rather than wasting it away on the internets. Do something productive, i.e. DO MY MOTHERFUCKING HOMEWORK for once in my life. There's always time to mess around and check out new music or whatever it is, but my future has to come first; meaning work first, play second.

And hopefully my blog entries will become interesting as a result of this ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home