Sunday, March 18, 2007

great days that go terribly shitty but then kinda better

So today started off pretty damn awesome with Beware of Safety on my radio show. It was really fun and I hope to do it again. By the way, this was my highest rated radio show of the quarter!

But afterwards, shit went down. I realized that my recording of the interview didn't record at all! I've done 3 interviews so far in my life and i messed up the recording 2/3 times. I was so pissed and upset.

So I went to eat lunch later and wasn't thinking about anything other than how I messed up the recording and felt like a douche. Then I went to class and after 20 minutes i thought "...um... where's my iPod?...HOLY SMOKES WHERE'S MY IPOD!?!?!". So I ran out of the class to where I ate my lunch to find my iPod but with no luck. I lost my iPod so I went back to class to cry myself to sleep.

An hour later, the dude behind me is like "dude, is this yours?" and then shafts of light entered the corner of the room.

I then had a final exam and realized i didn't have one of those blue notebooks (which is a great album btw) that you need to write essays in. Being an engineer, I'm not used to that pansy shit and totally forgot to bring one. So I had to go around the room and ask everyone if they had a spare. Luckily one guy had one, or was willing to give it up.

Now I have to write a 5 page paper and do some math homework for tomorrow.

yay!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shitty days suck. I'm updating my bloggo again.

4/10/2007 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

11/10/2008 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home